ESN TUT International Club is organizing an awesome LEGENDARY trip to Southern Estonia once in a semester. We are happy to announce you that the next Southern Estonia trip is about to take place soon. The trip is especially famous for the destination – Forest Brother’s Farm. The trip is full of culture and sightseeing. We have also prepared some activities on the bus.
COST: 70.- EUR +5 deposit with ESN card/ 75.- EUR +5 deposit without ESN card. The ticket includes two lunches, dinner and breakfast, snacks on the bus, tickets to the places we will visit, bed in Forest Brother’s Farm and the transport cost. Note that the ticket also includes €5 of deposit for any damage caused during the trip! You will get it back if no damage done
Please note that ESN TUT International Club won’t take any responsibility to compensate a property damage of a third party caused by the trip participants e.g. ruined mattresses, loss of keys and so forth.
This trip is sponsored by Office of Academic Affairs
Registration and payement
Only the 37 quickest of you can come!
Link will be opened today 6th November at 16.00. You will get email with link and also you will find link in FB. The ones who fit into the limit can pay till the payment deadline, the others will be in the waiting list and can pay afterwards on the basis of first-come-first-served if there are any places left. So, stay tuned!
- Payement during the Office Hours, held at TUT ESN TUT IC, room U01-225 (Office hours will be announced soon!)
- Don’t be late on Saturday morning! We’ll have a tight plan and can not afford any delays. The bus will leave 07:45 and won’t wait for anyone.
- Dress warm and comfortably! We will have a walking tour and some action outside. Skiing outfit would be perfect. Any complaints about cold weather won’t be taken into consideration.
- Take your ISIC student card!
- Take your sauna stuff!
- Save yourself for the trip! Consider having modest party on Friday night because of the early start.
- 07:30 – Gathering in the front of the Academic hostel, Akadeemia tee 11
- 07:45 – Start from the Academic hostel, Akadeemia tee 11. The bus won’t wait for anyone who is late, because we need to arrive to the lunch place on time.
- 12:00 – Tour in Taevaskoja – we’ll see the most beautiful landscape preserve area in Estonia + lunch
- 15:30 – Setu Farm House Museum – guided tour
- 18:00 – Quick shopping in Võru
- 19:00 – Arriving to Metsavenna Talu (Forest Brother’s Farm) – the place to have the wildest party with its traditional local drink and show performed by the owner himself. As it is common for Estonia, many countryside parties take place in saunas and this time is no exception – true Estonian party! In Forest Brother’s Farm you can even try our local speciality – smoke sauna.
- 10:15 – Breakfast
- 11:30 – Start from Forest Brother’s Farm
- 14:00 – Arriving to Viljandi – the Folk Capital of Estonia, lunch
- 16:00 – Arriving to Olustvere. We bake and eat Estonian black bread.
- 20:00- arriving to Tallinn
Please inform us about any special dietary needs
In case of questions don't hesitate to ask. Asking goes to the Facebook event's page
Yours ESN TUT IC Organising team,
Lada Gofenshefer, Laura Johanson & Jevgeni Matin
ESN TUT International Club
- Activities, visit ,hiking
- Everyone is invited.